Dear friends, a new preference for you! Xiaomi released its M365 electric scooter recently. Boasting a unique folding design, Xiaomi M365 electric scooter has been made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and weighs 12.5kg. Further, it adopts advanced E-ABS braking system, kinetic energy recovery system, cruise control system and intelligent BMS system. Smart and practical, as well as beautiful, you will love it!
Difference Between Common and Europe Version:
Xiaomi electric scooter common version only has a charger as accessory in package.
Europe version has rich accessories: power adapter, EU plug, pair of spare tires, extending nozzle, T-shaped wrench, screws, English user manual.
● The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
● Powered by 18650 Li-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
● It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the App downloaded in your mobile phone
● 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
● Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
● Smart App. It can stat your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
● There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
● 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
The motor needs run-up process before it starts to work. You should trample on the board and slide the scooter, then activate the accelerator after the sliding speed is in 3 - 5km/h.
About Adjustment by Wrench:
1. Using 5mm Allen wrench to adjust screws in brake disc.
2. Using 4mm Allen wrench to tighten or loosen the braking line.
3. Using 2.5mm Allen wrench to tighten the bell.
4. The 3mm Allen wrench in package is for fixing the screws in the bar.