Is DJI Mavic Pro Platinum foldable RC quadcopter waterproof?
No. As the Mavic chassis is low to the ground, only take off and land in suitable areas that are flat and free of puddles.
Does the folding mechanism wear out and will it need replacing?
The folding mechanism has been tested to last at least 5000 folds. It is unlikely that it will wear out during the Mavic’s lifetime.
When shooting in manual focus mode, my shots are blurred even when moving the slider all the way to infinite focus. Why?
The focus range of the Mavic is 0.5m to infinite. Slide along the bar until you reach a focus point. Sliding straight to infinite focus does not guarantee sharp focus.
Can I zoom during shooting?
The Mavic Pro supports a 2x digital zoom, but does not support optical zoom. You can zoom in or out by draging on the screen or by pressing the customizable buttons.
How to enter Portrait mode?
Slide to the left on the screen and tap the a Portrait/Landscape icon, or by pressing customizable buttons.
How do I switch between the two controller modes?
1. First, make sure that your aircraft is powered off;
2. Then, open the small cover on the right hand side of the aircraft body. Slide the switch to the left to enable Wi-Fi control, or to the right to use the remote controller.
Can I use a regular USB cable to connect my phone and remote controller?
Yes, you can. However, for the best user experience, we recommend that you use a dedicated Mavic RC (Remote Controller) Cable to connect your phone.
How do I reset the Wi-Fi password back to default?
Turn on the Mavic in Wi-Fi mode, press the linking button and hold for 5s.
What happens if the remote controller gets disconnected from the aircraft after an update?
Please refer to the instructions in the user manual and relink the remote controller and aircraft. Check the latest version numbers to make sure both have been updated properly.
Where can i download the user manual of it?
Why does one of the blades not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades;
2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly;
3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly;
4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it in a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear "di, di" sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not binding to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency;
2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ;
2. Adjust the trim key ;
3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground;
4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A, B or R. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires. Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering.
2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity;
2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference. This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
Can this item be shipped to my country?