Can Quelima SQ12 Mini Dash Camera record video when charging?
Yes, it can.
How does the indicator light change during charging?
The red light flash during charging while the blue light is off, when the charging is finished, the red light is on continuously and the blue light is off.
Why Quelima SQ12 turn off automatically?
1. When the battery is low and the TF card is full, the DV red and blue lights flash for 5s then directly power off into the protected status.（Save record files and power off automatically), at this time, please charge the product.
2. When it is powered on without card，the red and blue lights flash for 5s then directly power off .
3. If there is no working mode after power on, will be powered off automatically in 1 min.
How to reset Quelima SQ12 DVR?
You can press the button with a sharp object to reset the insertion point，after resetting, the camera can be used normally again.
Why the DVR become hot during working?
This product is real HD DV, so the product power consumption is larger than the plain, and its shell material is a zinc alloy，the product is heat during using but its normal, so you don't need to worry about the quality, we only sell the products that have been through the long aging test to make sure to be the good quality.
Why do pictures appear to be black or too bright?
The auto-exposure function is influenced by high-contrast scenes, you need to adjust the light sensitivity.
Why is there a stripe interference when recording?
It depends on wrong settings of power supply frequency, try to set 50Hz or 60Hz according to the local power supply frequency.
Why is there noise when recording?
Because of low battery, please make sure the DVR is fully charged.
What should I do when pause and frame skip occur in video and picture playback?
Format your SD or TF card, check if your card is original.
The DVR stops recording automatically, what should I do?
1. Check the settings of loop recording;
2. Check the video recording format to save space;
3. Use high-speed SDHC TF card.
Why is the video incoherent when playing on the computer?
Install another video player or try a new formatted high-speed memory card.
Why the DVR doesn't boot up when connecting to the car charger?
Make sure you are using the original car charger.
What can I do when the DVR system crashes?
Pull out the SD or TF card and press the power button; if it doesn't work, use a toothpick or something pointed to poke the reset hole and then press the power button again.
There are lots of recording problems, what can i do?
Can this item be shipped to my country?