Why the headphones does not charge?
Please make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Turn on the headset and then turn them off. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
Why the headphone disconnect with the mobile phone within 10 meters?
Please check if there is metal or any other material within a relatively close range that may interfere with the Bluetooth connection. Bluetooth is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects positioned between the headphone and the connected device.
There is no audio signal, what can i do?
Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Why can't I use the headphones to adjust the volume or select the stat on the App of mobile phone?
App Software settings may vary according to some functions of the App itself not depending on the phone.
Why the headphones cannot pair with mobile phone?
1. Please check whether your headphone is in pairing mode or reconnect mode and check whether your mobile phone Bluetooth search function is opened;
2. Check your mobile device's Bluetooth menu and delete / forget the headphones, then reconnect the headphones following the instructions in the user manual.
What does the headphone certification logos mean?
Why my smartphone can't find my Bluetooth headphones?
1. Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them;
2. Check the manufacturer's recommended pairing process;
3. Try turning them off and on again;
4. Turn off or remove any interfering devices;
5. Move away from the WiFi router.
Why there is static whenever I listen to music on my Bluetooth headphones?
1. First you should disable or turn off any other unused Bluetooth devices in the area;
2. If the static doesn't go away try resetting your headphones;
3. Turn on your media player, then disconnect your headphones for 30 seconds and then re-pair them;
4. Reduce the distance between your smartphone and your headphones, as this also helps reduce any static.
How to differentiate category of headphones?
Why the device doesn't recognize headphones?
1.The Bluetooth feature in the phone is not turned on.
2. The headset is not in pairing / discoverable mode. The phone will not find the headset unless the headset is in this mode.
Can this item be shipped to my country?